Air Control Systems, Inc. is seeking a Service Technician.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
• Proficiency in commercial and industrial HVAC maintenance and repairs
• Diagnose HVAC systems and their components
• Maintain effective working relationships and professional communication with colleagues, property managers, and general public, etc.
• Demonstrate a service oriented approach
• Ability to work with little supervision at different locations
• Applied understanding of HVAC operations & system controls
• 5+ years in HVAC technology, troubleshooting, system controls and repairs
• Experience reading electrical diagrams
• Building Automation System and Chiller repair/cooling towers and troubleshooting . experience preferred
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
• EPA Universal refrigerant certification required
• Knowledge of safety practices
• Excellent interpersonal skills